NSK p209 Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical Roller. All cylindrical roller bearing configurations (except RAA) provide precision control of the rollers for operation over a wide range of speeds with precision-ground, double-ribbed guide flanges on one ring. These roller bearings are found in turbine engine mainshaft, transmission and gearbox applications with high radial loads.
Cylindrical roller bearings have rollers that provide a modified line contact with the cylindrical inner and outer ring raceways, while the rollers are guided by ground ribs on either the inner or outer ring. The cylindrical shape allows the inner ring to have axial movement relative to the outer ring.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life.
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 43 mm INA SL192311 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 0,3 mm
- 55 mm x 120 mm x 43 mm
- 150 mm x 190 mm x 40 mm INA SL024830 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Single Row Ball Bear
- INA 89313-TV Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 95.65 mm
- 100,000 mm x 180,000 mm x 34,000 mm SNR N220EG15 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 100,000 mm x 180,000 mm x 34,000 mm
- 90 mm x 160 mm x mm Rollway NJ 218 EM Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 90 mm x 160 mm x mm
- 100,000 mm
- 100 mm x 180 mm x mm Rollway NU 220 EM Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 5799.99 lbf
- 2.1 in